The first step to move to Spain is getting the NIE Number. This number (“Número de Identidad de Extranjero”) is the basic identification with which you will be able to conduct any kind of legal procedure in the country, such as opening a bank account, buying a house or car, starting your company or getting your residence permit.
The necessary documentation to receive the Spanish NIE number is the following:
● The official NIE application form.
● Passport photo.
● A document certifying the reason to be applying for a NIE.
● Identity document or Passport, the original and a photocopy of all pages.
It takes 3 to 5 working days to obtain the Spanish identification number for both EU and Non-EU citizens. With us, you will get it much faster!
If you are not in Spain, you can apply for the Spanish NIE card at the diplomatic mission or consular section of Spain located in the foreigner’s country of residence, where the reasons for the application must be communicated.
How to get the NIE number in Spain as fast and as easily as possible? Simple. Trusting a reliable immigration lawyer group. What will we be doing for you?
● We will accompany you from the beginning of the NIE application process to the end.
● We will organize all the necessary documentation for you.
● We fill out all the required application forms.
● We will accompany you on the day of handing in the documentation (at the relevant Provincial Immigration Office).
● We will collect your NIE (as long as we have your consent).
TEMPORARY NIE (EU & NON EU)
EU CITIZEN NIE
Fast response guaranteed, 24/7.
We will accompany you from the beginning of your NIE application process to the end.